I, Bella A. Maranion, residing in the United States and appointed as a co-chair of the Technology and Economic Assessment Panel (TEAP), co-chair of Decision XXXI-1 TEAP Task Force on Replenishment of the Multilateral Fund, and member of the Decision XXXI-3 TEAP Task Force on CFC-11 declare as follows:
Name: Bella A. Maranion
Date: 20 January 2020
I, Marta Pizano, nominated by Colombia and residing in Bogotá, Colombia, have been re-nominated by the Parties to the Montreal Protocol as co-chair of MBTOC until 31st December 2021 and co-chair of TEAP until 31st December 2022. I declare as follows:
My responsibilities include
Signed: Marta Pizano
Date: January 29, 2020
I, Ashley Woodcock, residing in United Kingdom, nominated to TEAP by United Kingdom declare as follows.
1) I have read the Conflict of Interest and Disclosure Guidelines for the Technology and Economic Assessment Panel, Its Technical Options Committees and Temporary Subsidiary Bodies (“the COI Guidelines”) as adopted by the Meeting of the Parties in Decision XXIV/8.
2) I am a Consultant Respiratory Physician and Professor of Respiratory Medicine.
3) This declaration constitutes my written agreement, pursuant to paragraph 8 of the COI Guidelines, to comply with the Guidelines. I understand that this written agreement is a condition of my service.
4) My interests, and those of my personal partner and dependents include the following: I am a member of the NW Lung Centre Charity and Chairman of its subsidiary Medicines Evaluation Unit. I am Chairman of Axalbion which is developing a new oral cough medicine (in Phase 1). I am Chairman of Reacta which is developing diagnostic tests for Food Allergy. None of these have any interest in relation to the Montreal Protocol, TEAP, MCTOC, or its Task Forces.
5) The source of funding for my participation in the work of TEAP is Manchester University NHS Foundation NHS Trust, which allows me to take leave and provides travel support to attend meetings
6) Pursuant to paragraph 11 of the COI Guidelines, I declare that I have not declined to disclose information falling within paragraph 10 of those Guidelines.
7) I undertake to disclose any material change to any of the above information, pursuant to paragraph 9 of the COI Guidelines, within 30 days of any such change.
8) I undertake to make further declarations of interest annually for so long as I remain a member of the TEAP body.
9) I understand that this DOI will expire no later than one year after I have signed it.
Signed: Ashley Woodcock
Date: Jan 24 2020